Catherine Daniel Ceramics

Hello and welcome to my blog where I share some of the thought processes and textile/quilting inspirations behind my ceramic art, and occasionally other random topics!
For more details and pictures of my ceramic creations, please see my website -

catherinedanielceramics.com



Tuesday 7 June 2011

Pick n Mix Makers Market - Holt - North Norfolk

And I suppose Life pretty much is a Beach if you happen to live, or be on holiday, in beautiful North Norfolk. Which is where I am heading on Saturday with the above wall-piece and other bits and bobs ...


... if I ever get it all packed up so that it arrives there in one piece. If only I'd chosen a craft which was, well, a bit less fragile!

Have done lots of sea-sidey things, which I'm hoping people will want to hang in their cottages by the sea - I know I would - if I had one - which I haven't - well not yet anyway - but one day - possibly - please - you never know!


So, do pop along if you're around there, and if not you can always visit the website
~
www.picknmixmakersmarket.blogspot.com ~
and have a look at the other makers who'll be there.
They have some wonderful blogs - which I'm off to visit myself right now.

And, yes, I probably shall spend any profits I make on Saturday
buying other crafters' wares!
Oh well!

17 comments:

  1. You've got some lovely things to sell - I especially love the Sea Horse and I'm sure they'll be a very good seller.
    I've heard that Holt is a beautiful place - enjoy and I wish you lots of sales. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks really good, love the seahorses though, the link doesn't work, after my experience last week I should check that it's still going ahead!
    Sue Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh I'd not thought about the temptation of being surrounded by stalls of other lovely goodies when you're exhibiting. Have fun and hope it all gets there in one piece. Do share what you were tempted by for those of us who can't make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all - and the link now works ok - sorry bout that! PJ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have some gorgeous things, I'm sure they'll fly off your stall xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sea horse earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, the horses are to die for :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! Like everyone else I love the seahorses.

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your work! Would definitely be on the wall of my cottage-by-the-sea (if only I had one :)
    Been trying to comment for a while unsuccessfully.. Your starfish are adorable!

    Hope you do really well at the market
    D x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Save me a sea horse and I'll pick it up on Saturday.They are going to love you.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for such kind words. Your work is just so lovely.

    Colette

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used to have dreams about being a Potter...I still hope to do some when I start getting all homemaker-esq. It would be cool to have your own handcrafted mugs and soap dishes! :) Thanks for popping by to say hello today - always great to meet new folk! :) Wonderful thing bout blogging...so much inspiration and talent out there! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog, lovely to hear from someone new. I love your work. I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for popping over to my blog and leaving a very useful comment LOL!

    I do like your work and think the starfish are especially wantable!
    I do wish you well at the Fair in Holt on Saturday, wish I could be there too!

    Sandie xx Leics.not quite by the sea/Sandie's patch)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for visiting my blog. You are right, the caravan is just outside Bridlington, at Skipsea.

    Wow!! I love all your beautiful ceramics, especially the seaside themed ones...gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you do well today and manage to resist spending all your profits. You've got some lovely things to sell, so I'm sure it'll be a sell out. I'm sure you'd do very well with them anywhere, I like to have seaside things in the bathroom. I love the seahorses.

    ReplyDelete