So, here I am doing my weekly blogpost a whole week late. Shame on me! I am a disgrace to bloggers everywhere. I should be hounded out of the Blogosphere! Are the shades of Blogdom to be thus polluted? (to paraphrase Lady Catherine).
But, you see, that's what you get for going on holiday ..... twice as much to do when you get back and half the time to do it in! And, to be honest, I couldn't think of anything to blog about, because as you can see, I am just making the same old, same old. Once I have agreed a certain range of products with a stockist, that's what I have to stick to and that's what I have to keep making .... over .... and .... over.... again!
I am allowed to vary the pattern, but the items have to remain the same. Sometimes, just for a walk on the wild side, I make up a design as I go along, like this one below.
So,as you see, I had nothing new to post about, until ..... Rachel at VirtuoSew Adventures came to my rescue by giving me this little blogging award:
I have to tell you some things about myself that you may not already know and then pass the award on to a few people whose sunny blogs I particularly enjoy for them to do likewise.
So Here Goes!
- I have only been potting for about four or five years and in that short time I have been really lucky.
- I am one of four children; I am married to one of five children; his mother was one of nine children; we have three children.
- My pottery is influenced by textiles but I don't sew and couldn't make a quilt to save my life!
- I love to travel and am currently planning a trip to Italy for September which I am sooooo looking forward to.
- I need a lot of sleep and last night I stupidly stayed up til 2a.m. watching a film I have already seen at least four times!
- I made sausage casserole for tea tonight, which is a winter dish really .... say no more!
There! How exciting was that! And now, I nominate the following blogs for a Sunshine Award.
Vintage Reading - for keeping me up to date with what I wish I had time to read!
The White House - for life on the Norfolk Coast
Four Happy Bunnies - for writing about the Norfolk Broads and Norfolk ice-cream.
Textile Treasury - for daring to post a picture of her poorly toe bandaged in rather tasteful floral fabric.
Hearts of Hampshire - for the loveliest header picture in blogland
Mouintain Ash - for showing us wonderfully creative needlework and quilty things and for living in the gorgeous Yorkshire Dales.
(and if all those links work ... it'll be a miracle!).
x Cathy x