Catherine Daniel Ceramics

Hello and welcome to my blog where I share some of the thought processes and textile/quilting inspirations behind my ceramic art, and occasionally other random topics!
For more details and pictures of my ceramic creations, please see my website -

catherinedanielceramics.com



Thursday 24 May 2012

In no particular order ...



I shall announce the winners.



No, you did not win a holiday on the island of Crete - that's where I was last week.
Have you noticed that I brought the sunshine back with me.  I thought we all deserved it!



They've had their wettest winter ever out there, so everything is super green and flowery at the moment.



But enough of this.  Let's cut to the chase.  A big thank you to all who entered and left such nice comments but ... who did my baby boy pull out of the hat this time?



It was HEARTS OF HAMPSHIRE, and DRIFTWOOD

Congratulations both (if that's the right word!).
Please email me (cathy.daniel@virgin.net) to let me know whether you'd like a hen or a heart, and whether you want an off-the-peg one now, or a made-to-your-own-specifications one in a few weeks time.

x Cathy x

11 comments:

  1. Oh my giddy aunt! I am so thrilled! will email you now Cathy, many thanks.
    H.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! Your time in Crete looks wonderful-sunshine and relaxation-can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks for the sunshine! Desolate I didn't win....but hopefully soon to rectify that!
    Crete looks lovely, hope you managed to recharge the old batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for bringing the sunshine back with you! Crete looks lovely.
    Well done lucky winners xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - I'm sorry I missed the giveaway!! And it was me who brought back the good weather from Majorca!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to your winners!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's an award waiting at my blog for you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you had a contest to win a trip to Crete, I think you'd soon be the most popular blogger in the blogosphere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky you geting away from it all for a while! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh lemons. Growing! Crete looks fab, hope you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete